Wednesday, December 30, 2020

White Booth Wednesday #64

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this year's final weekly vehicle.


  Vehicle: Ducati 1199 Panigale
Series: 2017 Hot Wheels Moto
Boulevard rating: 9
How I feel about this release: The design applied to this release might be simple, but it's what I like the most about this release. And there's a specific reason for that as well. After doing some digging on the internet, I found out that this release is basically a replica of the Panigale Tricolore edition from Ducati. I love seeing Hot Wheels models that have design aspects from the real vehicle. So in my opinion, this is one HW Moto that you too should have in your collection.

So collectors, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment