Wednesday, December 16, 2020

White Booth Wednesday #62

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: 2013 Hot Wheels Chevy Camaro Special Edition
Series: 2017 Hot Wheels Camaro Fifty (Mainline)
Boulevard rating: 9
How I feel about this release: Black with gold wheels is another one of the exterior/wheel color combinations that I like. And in my opinion, the color scheme makes this a cool Camaro to have. I also like the gold scallop design that was applied to it's sides. The design itself might be simple, but I feel it was a nice touch. I only wish the gold used for it was similar to the gold that was used for the wheels.

So collectors, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. As always, happy diecast collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment