Wednesday, August 26, 2020

White Booth Wednesday #46

It's #whiteboothwed, here's this week’s showcase.


Car: Chevrolet SS
Series: 2012 Hot Wheels New Models
Boulevard rating: 10
What I like most: This car is actually the Chevy Opala SS, which was made for the Brazilian market. I love seeing American branded muscle cars that were only sold in other countries. In my opinion, this release is a perfect replica. Not only was it given a nice shade of green, it also features the actual SS stripes that would've been on the real Opala SS. I also like how it was given the Hot Wheels 5SP wheels finished in chrome. I will never grow tired of these wheels on muscle cars from Hot Wheels.

Okay readers, let me know down in the comments, what your rating for this piece would be.
As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment