Wednesday, August 12, 2020

White Booth Wednesday #44

It's #whiteboothwed here on the boulevard, here's this week’s showcase.


Car: '74 Dodge Challenger
Series: 2020 Matchbox Superfast
Boulevard rating: 10
What I like most: This is one fantastic looking American classic, and I'm glad the hunt for it is finally over. Minus the Superfast logo on it's trunk, I personally like how this release doesn't have any designs on it. A nice color was all this model needed, and I feel the Matchbox team nailed it with their color  choice. Not only did they give it a nice red, they also gave it a cream roof. This detail on a real '74 Challenger, is basically a vinyl top. Another thing that I like about this casting, is how it features an opening hood. I hope Matchbox continues to use this casting, as it's nice to finally have a new Challenger model to collect. 

Okay readers, let me know down in the comments, what your rating for this piece would be.
As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment