Wednesday, July 15, 2020

White Booth Wednesday #40

A simple showcase of what I have. The white booth is my makeshift photo booth.


 Car: '55 Corvette & Corvette C7 ZO6
Series: 2018 Hot Wheels Then and Now
Boulevard rating: 9
What I like most: Before this, I didn't have a '55 Vette. So I was very happy when I was able to add this one to the boulevard. I know most probably wouldn't put stripes on a real life C1 Corvette, but I like the stripes on this one. If you did put stripes on this car, I feel these would be the kind you'd do. I don't have a problem with the red on the '55s wheels, because they remind me of the real car's wheels. The great thing about the Hot Wheels Then and Now mainline set, is that each older car has a matching modern car. And I absolutely love the way this C7 looks with the theme from the C1.

Okay readers, let me know down in the comments, what your rating for this piece would be.
As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment