Wednesday, July 22, 2020

White Booth Wednesday #41

It's #whiteboothwed, here's this week’s showcase.


Car: Pandem Subaru BRZ
Series: 2019 Car Culture Street Tuners
Boulevard rating: 10
What I like most: What's not to like about a Hot Wheels car featuring a Pandem kit. I always liked how this car looked in blue, and it looks even better combined with the wheels Hot Wheels gave it. The wheels are none other than the glorious TE37 styled Hot Wheels RR6SPs in black. One of the main aspects that's cool about this model, is the wing being a separate piece from the body. I especially like when this piece is black. This aspect basically gives the model carbon fiber details, which looks great on a modified car like this. The last thing that I like about this release, is how it wasn't given a design. I am however hoping, that we collectors get a few future releases with nice designs.

Okay readers, let me know down in the comments, what your rating for this piece would be.
As always, happy diecast collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment