Friday, June 26, 2020

Today on the Boulevard: Time for Some More Mario Kart

Hello and welcome to another edition of Today on the Boulevard! It looks like Hot Wheels is going to eventually do the entire character roster from Mario Kart. And since I always used to play this series of games, I'm excited to see what character/kart combos they release next. Recently, a new assortment was released featuring Red Yoshi and Dry Bones.

Due to having Blue Yoshi on the Standard Kart, I decided that I wouldn't get Red Yoshi, who is also on the Standard Kart. To be honest, I was actually disappointed seeing this, as there are other karts that Red Yoshi could've been paired with. Though Dry Bones is also with the Standard, this one features the Cyber Slick wheels. Aside from that, this is Dry Bones first release. So ultimately, I was going to get this one no matter what kart they chose for the character. I am hoping, that we end up getting some of the other Yoshi variants, re-released on some of the other karts.


At the end of the day, if alternate kart combinations aren't released for the other Yoshi variants, I will still be perfectly fine with the one Yoshi that I do have. Okay readers, what are your thoughts on the Standard Kart being used the most? And unlike me, are you a completest that collects all versions of each character? Do let me know down in the comments. Alright, that's all for Today on the Boulevard. Happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment