Wednesday, July 1, 2020

White Booth Wednesday #38

It's #whiteboothwed, here's this week's showcase.


Car: '75 Chevy Caprice
Series: 2019 MBX Road Trip
Boulevard rating: 7
What I like most: Between Mattel's two diecast car brands, I feel like Matchbox was the best one for this car. In my eyes, they executed this American classic nicely. So far, there's been two releases of this car. And out of the two, this one is still my favorite. This first release features a nice champagne gold for it's body color. These kind of colors for me, look the best on these kind of diecast classics. Especially ones that are intended to have a showroom stock appearance. 

Okay readers, let me know down in the comments, what your rating for this piece would be.
As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment