Wednesday, December 21, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #167

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.




Vehicle: Shelby Cobra 427 S/C
Brand Or Series: 2022 Hot Wheels Retro Racers
Boulevard Rating: 8
How I Feel About This Release: When I think of a Hot Wheels Racing themed release, the first thing that comes to mind is a blue car with some kind of stripe design. And that's usually how the releases look. However, there's been many times where they've decided to so something a little different, and this recolor is a perfect example of that. Now, I don't know about you, but I personally think this is a pretty cool variation of their racing theme. Usually, whenever they choose to do a recolor, they'll either use red or white. So I feel this is a somewhat unique release, and that's why I decided to feature it in a White Booth Wednesday post instead of a My Want List post.
 

So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment