Wednesday, December 14, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #166

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.



Vehicle: Volkswagen T1 Drag Bus
Brand Or Series: 2018 Hot Wheels 50th Anniversary Favorites
Boulevard Rating: 9
How I Feel About This Release: When it comes to diecast models, there are the great releases, and then there are the releases that leave you absolutely speechless. And I'm sure this one left a lot of collectors speechless. I know I was when I chanced upon it one morning at a local store. Now, it's not like there weren't any other stunning releases in the 50th Anniversary Favorites series. But this was definitely one of the best looking ones. Not only does it have a cool flame design, which is a huge plus for me, it also has a yellow fade. And it's not every day that we see a release of a casting with a fade paint job. So I feel this unique release will continue to stand out for many years to come.

 
So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment