Tuesday, December 6, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #165

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Custom '62 Chevy Pickup
Brand Or Series: Hot Wheels 100 Years of Chevy Truck (Walmart set)
Boulevard Rating: 8
How I Feel About This Release: Since this is a modified version of Chevy's '62 pickup truck, I doubt there will ever be a completely plain release of it. So for me, the next best thing is one with a relatively simple stripe design, and it doesn't get any simpler than this. I know there were a few early releases that also had simple stripe designs, but I missed all of them because I wasn't really into collecting diecast cars back then. That's why I only have four releases of this casting, and this is the only one that has no decoration on its hood or roof. So this release has completely satisfied my need to have a plain example of the casting, and that's why it's currently my favorite one.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment