Wednesday, August 3, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #147

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.




Vehicle: K.I.T.T. Super Pursuit Mode
Brand Or Series: 2022 Hot Wheels Screen Time
Boulevard Rating: 8
How I Feel About This Release: There's been a few different releases of this casting, and I usually chose to leave them behind when I found them. It's not a bad looking casting, it's just I just happen to like the regular version of this car more. But I decided that it was time to add this version of K.I.T.T to my collection. Initially, I thought I was going to have to either wait for another premium release, or try to find a cheap one on the secondary market. Fortunately, Hot Wheels chose to finally put the casting into their mainline. Now, it might not have all of the details that were applied to the Entertainment releases, but I think it's still a nice replica nonetheless.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment