Wednesday, July 6, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #143

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: '21 Ford Bronco
Brand Or Series: 2022 Mud Studs
Boulevard Rating: 6
How I Feel About This Release: Last month, I published a My Want List post where I talked about the releases I got from this year's case "F." While talking about the '17 Jeep Wrangler, I said that I started to pay more attention to the Mud Studs series after I got the Toyota Land Cruiser 80. Well, that wasn't the first muddy release I got. This Bronco was actually the first one, and the reason why I didn't talk about it is because I was disappointed with their decision to make it a Mud Studs release. I knew they were going to eventually give this casting an off-road theme, but I didn't think it was going to be so soon. I was honestly hoping they'd give us a third clean one. But instead, they chose to give us this one. So why did I get it? Well, it's because I just so happened to like the exterior color they picked for it. Sometimes, you have to ignore a specific detail when you like the other design choices that were made for a release. And that's what I find myself doing with the releases in the Mud Studs series.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment