Wednesday, June 1, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #138

 It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.



Vehicle: Lamborghini Reventon
Brand Or Series: 2017 Hot Wheels Lamborghini Set
Boulevard Rating: 10
How I Feel About This Release: This release is featured in the boulevard's "World Wide & Exotics" auto museum, and there are two reasons why I decided to make it this week's featured vehicle. As most of you already know, seven of the eight releases from this set were given a stripe. And what I didn't like was how three of them only had decorated hoods. Fortunately, things were done differently with this Reventon. As you can see, the decision was made to also decorate its roof. I feel that's what makes it look better than the Murcielago, the Reventon Roadster, and the Urus. Now, I do think it would have looked even better if they would have also added the stripe to its back half. But I don't mind their decision to stop it on its roof. The paint they used for its exterior is the second reason why I picked it for this post. I'd best describe it as being white with gold flakes, and I think it helped to make this car look even more stunning than it already did.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment