Wednesday, April 27, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #133

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: '69 Dodge Coronet Super Bee
Series: 2009 Hot Wheels Muscle Mania
Boulevard Rating: 9
How I Feel About This Release: Since its debut, there's been many good looking releases of this casting, and I really wish I had more of them. But as usual, I'm happy with the releases I have. I'm especially happy with this one, since it too has the Super Bee stripe. And it's thanks to this release that I have no interest in getting one of the debut releases. If I didn't have this one, then I would have picked one of my other ones for this post, and then I would have said that I had my eye on an older release. So that should tell you how much I like this particular release.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment