Wednesday, April 20, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #132

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
Series: Hot Wheels Showroom (HW All stars)
Boulevard Rating: 10
How I Feel About This Release: It goes without saying that red is a very popular color for Ferrari's vehicles, and I'm sure a lot of you will prefer the red releases from Hot Wheels. Now, I'll admit that they do look great finished in red, but I also think they'll look just as good finished in other colors too. And that includes colors or finishes achieved by a car wrap. So with that being said, I feel this release depicts a Ferrari that has a brushed aluminum car wrap, and I think it looks absolutely stunning. That's why I had to give this release a ten out of ten. I also like how this release has chrome wheels. As you know, some of the Zamac releases have different colored wheels, and while there's nothing wrong with that, I do think chrome was the best choice for this Ferrari.
 

So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment