Wednesday, April 13, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #131

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.
 

Vehicle: AMC Javelin AMX
Series: 2010 Hot Wheels Muscle Mania
Boulevard Rating: 9
How I Feel About This Release: Ah yes, the AMC Javelin AMX. It goes without saying that it's a very beautiful American classic, and it's too bad there hasn't been more mainline releases of it. Fortunately, I was able to get a few, and I'm glad this is one of the releases I got. The other ones I have are nice, but I feel this is one of the best looking ones due to the AMC racing theme it has. Now, this release's livery might not cover the entire back half of the car like the real AMC livery, but that's not an issue for me. I also like the additional details that were added to this release. If they wanted to, they could have just stopped at the stripe design, but they took things a step further by adding a racing number as well as some additional decals.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment