Wednesday, April 6, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #130

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: '69 Ford Mustang
Series: 2010 Hot Wheels Treasure Hunts
Boulevard Rating: 10
How I Feel About This Release: The rating I gave this release has nothing to do with it being a Treasure Hunt. It also has nothing to do with the design choices that were made for it, although... it is worth mentioning that I absolutely love everything about it. I mean, who wouldn't like a custom green Mustang with a cool flame design and some nice aftermarket wheels? Anyway, I gave this release a ten because it is from the first Kmart event I attended. And to this day, I remember how thrilled I was when I got a box. So this release will always be a special piece in my collection, and I think that's a good enough reason to give it a ten. 


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment