Wednesday, March 9, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #126

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: '69 Copo Corvette
Series: 2011 Hot Wheels New Models
Boulevard Rating: 8
How I Feel About This Release: This is another example of a casting that isn't used in the mainline as much as it should, and that's why I currently have two different releases of it. But hey, I'm not going to complain because I'm very happy with this one. It might not have any of the real-life sponsor decals like the other one I have, but it's definitely a cool release. And it's all thanks to the design they created for it. In fact, the design played a huge roll in the rating I gave it. Of course, I also like its exterior color, but the rating I gave it mostly has to do with the design. So what do I like about it? Well, to answer your question, just look at the back half of it. Basically, it's a flame design, and I love the various flame designs they create. Now, this particular one might not be overly flashy like the other flame designs, but it's still a flame design nonetheless. And I think it's a fantastic livery for this race car.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment