Wednesday, March 2, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #125

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: GT Racer
Series: 2009 Hot Wheels Racing
Boulevard Rating: 10
How I Feel About This Release: I've always liked the overall shape of this Hot Wheels designed race car, and its appearance is further complemented by the design they created for this one. In my eyes, the design looks to be inspired by their tracks. And if it is, then I think it was a great idea. I mean, it's not every day you see a design that features a loop like this one does. I also like the additional flame design. Now, unlike the current Hot Wheels Race Team cars, this one features many additional decals. Having them further complements the overall appearance of this casting. So to be honest, this is still one of my favorite Race Team themed releases, and it always will be.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment