Wednesday, February 16, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #123

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Mustang Funny Car
Series: 2010 Hot Wheels Racing
Boulevard Rating: 10
How I Feel About This Release: I have few of the newer releases in my collection, but none of them are really as good as this one due to them being the retooled version. And as you know, they removed the opening featured from its design. It truly is disappointing that they did that, and that's why I'm glad I ended up getting one of these before the retool. So despite liking the livery they created for this release, it was ultimately the design of this casting that influenced my decision to give it a ten. I mean... who doesn't like a 1:64 scale model with a moving or opening feature? I, for one, absolutely love them, and that's why this will continue to be my favorite Hot Wheels Mustang Funny Car.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment