Wednesday, February 2, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #121

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Datsun Bluebird 510
Series: 2010 Hot Wheels Nightburnerz
Boulevard Rating: 9
How I Feel About This Release: This might not be the best looking 510 by today's standards, but this will always be a special release in my collection. Basically, this was my first 510. Of course, that's not the only reason why I picked it for this post. The other reason has to do with how they implemented the Datsun colors, and I'm not just talking about the design. Having blue wheels and a red interior might seem a little wild, but I feel that's what make this a cool release to have. A racing number is the only thing they could have added to make this release better. But not having one isn't an issue for me.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment