Tuesday, December 28, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #116

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this year's last weekly featured vehicle.


Vehicle: '15 Dodge Challenger SRT
Series: 2018 Hot Wheels Muscle Mania
Boulevard Rating: 7
How I Feel About This Release: There were ultimately three different releases of this 2018 Muscle Mania Challenger, and one of them was a Target Red Edition. Now, I'm sure many of you think that's the best one, since it is a store exclusive after all. But I happen to like this one just a little bit more. Personally, yellow with black stripes is a flawless theme for both old and new muscle cars alike. And it's a theme that made this Hot Wheels '15 Challenger look good enough for me to get an extra one to open. As for the rating, I would have given it an eight out of ten if it had different colored wheels. If it were up to me, I would have picked all black wheels instead. At the end of the day though, the wheel color is something I can ignore.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment