Wednesday, December 8, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #113

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Mid Mill
Series: 2009 Hot Wheels New Models
Boulevard Rating: 10
How I Feel About This Release: It's your turn on the drag strip, and as you sit there on the line, you're thinking to yourself that you got this in the bag since you're in the finals. But then, your hopes and dreams of winning come crashing down after I pull up next to you in this. Bwahaha! It's game over for you! All jokes aside, this is one mean looking ride, and I honestly have nothing bad to say about it. After all, besides being a cool casting, it was finished in my favorite color. Furthermore, it features a simple, but nice looking flame design, and I feel orange was a great color for it.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment