Wednesday, October 6, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #104

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: '10 Toyota Tundra
Series: 2016 Hot Wheels Rad Trucks (Walmart set)
Boulevard Rating: 9
How I Feel About This Release: The Rad Trucks set was another one of the store exclusive sets I was happy to find. It featured many great pickup trucks, and this Tundra was one of the ones I really wanted. At the time, I didn't have one of these in my collection, so it was definitely a release I had to get. As I've said before, I wasn't too into pickups when I was younger. But things changed once I got older and back into collecting. Nowadays, you'll usually see nice looking ones talked about in a My Want List post. Anyway, now I want to talk about the design. As you can see, this release features an okay looking multi-colored stripe. Although I don't dislike it, I would have picked different colors for it. Had I been the one to design this release, I would have used the TRD colors instead. In my opinion, that color combination would have been perfect for this lifted Toyota Tundra.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment