Wednesday, September 1, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #99

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: '12 Ford Fiesta
Series: 2016 Hot Wheels Snow Stormers
Boulevard rating: 9
How I feel about this release: Sometimes, a store exclusive ends up being the better release, and that's exactly how I felt about the 2016 Snow Stormers Fiesta. With the regular mainline release, I didn't like how it featured a white tire with chrome spokes. Obviously, they were picked to give the release the look of being driven through the snow. But it was a design choice I didn't like, and it was the only thing I didn't like about it. That design choice, is why I didn't end up getting the initial release, which was disappointing because I really liked the design. I just couldn't look past the wheels. Fortunately, I was able to add an "Arctic Racer" Fiesta to my collection thanks to the decision to make this Zamac version have black tires.


So, how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment