Wednesday, August 18, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #97

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.



Vehicle: '67 Austin Mini Van
Series: 2016 Hot Wheels City Works
Boulevard rating: 8
How I feel about this release: I was never really into the HW City Works mainline series, but this was one of the releases I had to get. In my opinion, Minis are some of the coolest looking compact vehicles, and I happen to really like this panel van. As for the theme, I feel it's perfect. The stripe, the name of the garage, and the FC logo on the door, are all that was needed to make this a nice release. In fact, this release would be great for a garage themed diorama. I should also mention, that the shade of yellow that was picked for it's exterior, is the other reason why I had to get this release. And it's the other design choice that made me give it an eight. 
 

So, how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment