Wednesday, July 28, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #94

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.



Vehicle: '69 Corvette Racer
Series: 2016 Hot Wheels Night Burnerz
Boulevard rating: 9
How I feel about this release: The 2016 mainline featured many new models for us to collect, and this was one of my favorite ones from that year. I mean, who doesn't like Corvette race cars. Maybe they aren't your cup of tea, which is fine. After all, my love of this casting might just be because I love race cars. I, for one, think Hot Wheels does a great job at making nice looking 1:64 scale versions of them, and this '69 Corvette is definitely nice. The wild design, as well as it's unique mix of colors, made me like this release even more. Red and blue, are two colors that don't always combine well, but the designers always manage to make the combination work.
  

So, how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment