Wednesday, June 23, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #89

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: BMW M4
Series: 2015 Hot Wheels City (Street Power)
Boulevard rating: 10
How I feel about this release: It's no lie that licensed diecast models are some of the coolest toys to collect. But, being a licensed casting is not the only thing I like about collecting releases like this. These little cars are made even better when they are finished in colors that are based on ones used for the real-life counterpart. This design choice makes these some of the best models to have. So, with that said, I like how the Hot Wheels designers chose to use a color that's based on BMW's Austin Yellow. I've actually seen the real color a couple of times, and I can honestly say that it looks phenomenal. The wheels are the other reason why I gave this release a ten. As you can see, it was given split five-spoke wheels, which helps to further make this release closer to the real thing.

So collectors, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. As always, happy diecast collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment