Wednesday, June 16, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #88

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: '92 BMW M3
Series: 2016 Hot Wheels BMW set (Walmart)
Boulevard rating: 7
How I feel about this release: M POWER! When a BMW has a design like this, you know your in for a bad time if you brought a car to the race that's not as fast. And by the look of things, I'm going to win today's race. I mean... what were you thinking challenging me to a race, when all you have is a '97 Geo Metro. You should be ashamed of yourself for bringing that slow car to the track. All jokes aside, the stripe design on this release, is the main reason why I gave it a seven. It might be simple, but it's more than good enough for this '92 M3. The wheel color is the only real issue I have with this release. In fact, it's why I didn't score it higher. What I don't like, is how they decided to make the rim white. I don't know about you, but I feel this release would have looked a little better if it's wheels had a chrome rim. If it was up to me, I would have given this release black Y5 wheels.    

So collectors, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment