Wednesday, June 9, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #87

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: '80s Firebird
Series: 2016 Hot Wheels Garage
Boulevard rating: 8
How I feel about this release: Although I really like this release, I need to talk about it's design, since there's one thing I would have done differently. As you can see, the sides of it feature a black and yellow stripe design with an orange section underneath it. Since orange is not one of the colors that was used for the top design, I feel this section was not needed. I have no other issue with this release besides that. In fact, I would have given this release a higher score if it didn't have the orange along it's sides.

So collectors, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment