Wednesday, May 19, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #84

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Nissan 370Z
Series: 2014 Hot Wheels Workshop (Hot Wheels Performance)
Boulevard rating: 9
How I feel about this release: Like Advan and Gulf, the various Greddy designs look awesome on 1:64 scale models. After doing some homework, I found out that this release is a replica of an actual Greddy 370Z. That is what I like the most about this one. Hot Wheels releases with what-if designs are nice, but I love seeing real-life designs applied to these little cars. In case you didn't know, the 370Z this release is based on is white. Now, Hot Wheels did release a white one, which is most likely considered to be the best one among many collectors. However, I think this red one looks just as good.

So collectors, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment