Wednesday, April 14, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #79

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Aston Martin 1963 DB5
Series: 2016 Then and Now
Boulevard rating: 9
How I feel about this release: Being a classic sports car is not the only reason why I gave this release a nine. In my opinion, this classic looks fantastic finished in black, and I love how they chose to use metal flake black. I love the way this paint looks when a light is shined on it. So that helped to make this a very enjoyable release to look at. The wheel choice is the other aspect that contributed to the rating I gave it. These wheels are always a perfect choice for a classic sports car. All in all, this is one release that I'm happy to have.

So collectors, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment