Wednesday, February 17, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #71

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: '57 Chevy
Series: 2019 Hot Wheels Flames
Boulevard rating: 10
How I feel about this release: I always liked this custom version of the '57 Chevy. The flame design, as well as the colors picked for it, are what I like the most about this one. Personally, mixing gold and yellow was a fantastic design choice, and the combination made this a great release to own. Now when it comes to the wheels on a release like this, I would have usually preferred for them to be chrome. However, I can honestly say that this release does not look bad with chrome gold 5SP wheels. All in all, this is one smokin' hot release of this Chevy casting.

So collectors, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment