Wednesday, December 23, 2020

White Booth Wednesday #63

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Cadillac Elmiraj
Series: 2017 Hot Wheels Factory Fresh
Boulevard rating: 8
How I feel about this model: In my opinion, white and black are two of the best colors for a luxury car. And I have to say, this Cadillac Elmiraj looks really good finished in white. Now the real car is seen with seven spoke wheels, but these chrome ten spoke wheels don't look too bad on it. I also like the tampo details that were applied to the front end of this release. Having the Cadillac emblem adds a nice amount of realism to this 1:64 scale diecast model.

So collectors, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment