Wednesday, December 9, 2020

White Booth Wednesday #61

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Porsche 911 GT1
Series: 1998 Matchbox Street Cruisers
Boulevard rating: 10
How I feel about this release: Having the ability to own a beautiful diecast model like this, is one of the reasons why I collect. Now some of the diecast community might prefer one of the later colors over this one, but I think this model looks great finished in gloss white. Also, the fact that it wasn't given a wild design, is another reason why I gave it a ten. The only thing that would have made this release better, is if it was given lace wheels. But I can totally ignore the wheels since I love the car itself.

So collectors, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment