Wednesday, November 25, 2020

White Booth Wednesday #59

It's #whiteboothwed, here's this week’s showcase.


Vehicle: Lamborghini Aventador Miura Homage
Series: 2018 Hot Wheels Exotics
Boulevard rating: 10
What I like most: I absolutely love this release! Now I'm not just saying that because it's is a Kmart exclusive. As you already know, blue is my favorite color and I love this shade of it. But being blue is not the only thing I like about it. Since it's a replica of the Aventador Miura Homage, it has multiple gold features. Blue and gold is a very cool color scheme in my opinion. So it's this release's overall color scheme that I like. And it's the sole reason I gave it a ten.

So readers, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment