Wednesday, November 11, 2020

White Booth Wednesday #57

It's #whiteboothwed, here's this week’s showcase.


Vehicle: Pass'n Gasser
Series: 2019 Hot Wheels Larry Wood 50th Anniversary
Boulevard rating: 10
What I like most: Out of the few of these that I have in my collection, this particular one is my favorite. Being blue, especially this shade of blue, is the main thing that I like about it. However, that's not the only thing that makes this one my favorite. For me, it all came down to the sponsor decals that are featured on it's sides. And I like how it was given the decals of real aftermarket companies. The other Passi'n Gassers in my collection were given cool designs, but they were ultimately not given any decals. In my opinion, this casting has more of a completed appearance with decals. 

So readers, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment