Wednesday, October 14, 2020

White Booth Wednesday #53

It's #whiteboothwed, here's this week’s showcase.


Vehicle: '29 Ford Pickup
Series: 2018 Hot Wheels Ford Trucks (Walmart set)
Boulevard rating: 10
What I like most: This was the main pickup truck that I wanted from this set. This was due to not having one of these in my collection yet. The color scheme as well as the design choice, are the two main aspects of this truck that made me give it a solid ten. I really like the choice to make this truck dark green with black fenders. Though subtle, I feel this was a great mix of colors. The scallop design featured on this release might be simple, but a simple design was all this truck needed. All in all, this is a great 1:64 scale replica of this vintage pickup truck.

Okay readers, let me know down in the comments what your rating for this piece would be.
As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment