Wednesday, October 7, 2020

White Booth Wednesday #52

It’s that day of the week again! Here’s this week’s #whiteboothwed weekly showcase!



Car: Custom '56 Ford Truck
Series: 2020 Hot Wheels Art Cars
Boulevard rating: 8
What I like most: Collecting diecast models isn't just about getting the pieces that you'd typically see driving around. For some, it can also be about getting the ones that you might not see driving around. This is one of the reasons why I like Mattel's Hot Wheels brand. We get to see what our favorite vehicles might look like with a wild vibrant paint job. And that's why I decided to add this '56 Ford Truck to my collection. Diecast models that feature paint jobs like this, are very unique pieces in my opinion. I also like how it was given different colored wheels, which further adds to the overall uniqueness of this release.

Okay readers, let me know down in the comments what your rating for this piece would be.
As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment