Wednesday, September 16, 2020

White Booth Wednesday #49

It’s that day of the week again! Here’s this week’s #whiteboothwed weekly showcase!


Car: '85 Ford Bronco
Series: 2020 Hot Wheels Car Culture (Wild Terrain)
Boulevard rating: 8
What I like most: Initially, there were only two cars that I wanted from the Car Culture Wild Terrain assortment. If you're new to the boulevard, then you should know that I wrote about this in a post called Today on the Boulevard: Wild Terrain the Only Two I Wanted. On the 29th of August, I did a post talking about three Matchbox Superfast vehicles that I was able to find. One of the vehicles featured in that post, was a Crown Victoria police car. Acquiring that car, has made me want to add a few more police vehicles to my garage. That is why I ultimately decided get this highway patrol themed Bronco.

Okay readers, let me know down in the comments, what your rating for this piece would be.
As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment