Wednesday, September 9, 2020

White Booth Wednesday #48

It's #whiteboothwed, here's this week’s showcase.


Car: '68 Shelby GT500
Series: 2020 Hot Wheels Flames
Boulevard rating: 9
What I like most: Supposedly, this car is going to get a purple release in a future case, which is why I wasn't initially going to get this one. I also have the Target Red Edition as well, which is another reason that I was going to skip this one. The only thing that changed my mind, was the shade of blue that was used for it. The color of the flames, also contributed to my mind change. Yellow flames will always work over dark blue, and the color scheme looks awesome on the '68 Shelby GT500. I would've gave this release a ten, if it's wheels were chrome instead of gold. Aside from that, this is still a great release of this casting, especially for someone like me who likes flame paint jobs.

Okay readers, let me know down in the comments, what your rating for this piece would be.
As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment