Wednesday, August 5, 2020

White Booth Wednesday #43

It's #whiteboothwed here on the boulevard, here's this week’s showcase.


Car: 1936 Ford Sedan Custom
Series: 2020 Matchbox Superfast
Boulevard rating: 10
What I like most: This is the second release of this casting, and it is just as good as the first one. Unlike the first release though, this one takes on more of a company car look. And I like how it features a realistic looking fantasy company logo. It was ultimately the paint job that made me want to add this one to the boulevard. And I'm not just talking about the gold that was used either. What I'm talking about, is the fact that this model was given a two tone paint job. When I got the all green first release, I hadn't even thought of how this casting would look with a different colored roof. Now that I have this one, I can honestly say that it looks fantastic. I also like how this release features the Real Rider wheels from Mattel's Hot Wheels brand. In my opinion, these particular ones always look good on classic cars like this.

Okay readers, let me know down in the comments, what your rating for this piece would be.
As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment