Wednesday, July 8, 2020

White Booth Wednesday #39

It's #whiteboothwed, here's this week's showcase.


Car: Nissan 300ZX Turbo
Series: 2019 NISSAN
Boulevard rating: 9
What I like most: This was one of my favorite new model releases from 2019. I also have the red one, but I like this one the most. There are two main aspects that contributed to this. The first of which, is it's exterior color. In my opinion, white looks really good on this car. The second aspect, has to do with it's interior. The interior that was given to this model is red, which I feel looks great combined with any white car. The choice to use their PR5 wheels, is an additional aspect that I like. Personally, a 300ZX with five spoke wheels, just works. Aside from these features that I like, I'm ultimately happy that Hot Wheels was able to bring us this awesome casting.

Okay readers, let me know down in the comments, what your rating for this piece would be.
As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment