Wednesday, June 17, 2020

White Booth Wednesday #36


It's #whiteboothwed, here's this week's showcase.


Car: '17 Jeep Wrangler
Series: Hot Wheels Baja Blazers
Boulevard rating: 8
What I like most: This is currently one of my favorite 1:64 scale Jeep models. The only downside, is it's body doesn't have that much canvas space for a design. Despite this, I love that Hot Wheels still managed to make a design, that works with the body. And personally, for a lifted Jeep such as this one, all you need is a simple stripe. Especially since the vehicle will most likely be covered in mud most of the time anyways. Naturally this particular release, was going to make it to a White Booth Wednesday since it's blue. In my opinion, this shade of blue combined with gold, made for one awesome Hot Wheels Jeep.

Okay readers, let me know down in the comments, what your rating for this piece would be.
As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment