Thursday, February 6, 2020

On the hunt #15 (Small win)

As you know, there's been a lack of these post. In fact, I just resumed these, as well as my Heads-up post after finding some new diecast at one Walmart. But for the most part, my local stores don't have anything new. So to start things off today, my first stop was a Walmart. It's been a while since I was last here, and the row is still the same. This is #DatDiecastLife for you.



So as usual, I decided not to stick around too long, and made my way to another Walmart. This store finally got something new... or so I thought. It was just, what appeared to be three to four boxes of 2020 C case. There was nothing new added to the actual row. At this point, these cars may sit for awhile.


My next stop was a nearby Target. What they had, was multiple sets of Car Culture Door Slammers. Except, there was no Datsun 510. The basic pegs had cars, but just like the Car Culture assortment, I didn't need anything. So I left.


Deciding that there wasn't much out here, I made one last stop to another Walmart. The pegs didn't have anything new. There were also still some of the American Steel sets left from when I was last here. Remember that Heads-up post I did on the 1/31/20. Now if you look at the photo, you'll see a mystery pack box, that was still taped on the front. I found this box sitting up high. I decided, that it was worth a look, because why not. Doing this, I was able to get, the NSX, Ford GT, and the 24 Ours. There was no Mustang Funny Car, but that's okay, because I got the three I wanted. Aside from those three, there was nothing else there I needed.


Alright, that's all from today's diecast hunt, thanks for stopping by the boulevard, happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment