Monday, January 13, 2020

On the hunt #13 (Win)

After stopping at a Walmart yesterday, I figured it was time to go check some stores today. So my first stop was a Target. Nothing, nothing new at all. The pegs had various remnants, and there were no new premiums or Matchbox either.


So moving right along, I made the trip over to a Walmart. This store had a restock on the American steel set and Matchbox T case. With this stop I was able to find the rest of the cars from this case I was looking for. Coming tomorrow, my looking at post will be up, so stay tuned.



After this I decided I would check another Walmart, since it looked like they got more diecast. This next Walmart had the same things. Unfortunately, the Hot Wheels basic pegs had nothing new.



I decided that I would call it quits today, but ended up stopping at a nearby Ralphs. I didn't find anything here. Their wall had remnants from various cases, and their shipper had some 2019 N or P case cars.



Well that's all for today's hunt. Once again do be on the lookout for my post tomorrow, where I state how I feel about each car from Matchbox T case. Thanks for visiting the boulevard, happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment