Monday, December 16, 2019

On the hunt #8 (Win)

My first stop today was Target, the wall was filled with some 2020 C case. There was also a full set of Car Culture Cruise Boulevard. I didn't need any extra Beetles, so I left it for someone else to find.


My next stop was Walmart. The pegs were filled with various assortments, like the current holiday set.

\

I also spotted some 1:50 scale Animated Series Bat Planes. There was more than three of them. Ultimately there was nothing I needed, so away I went to my last stop.


My last stop today was another Target, and that's when I was able to find the new Car Culture Door Slammers assortment. The picture is after I pulled what I wanted.


I will have a small review of the set up next, which will include my small gripe with this set. Okay that's all for today's hunt, happy collecting!


On the hunt for diecast cars? Proudly represent by wearing merchandise from the boulevard.

No comments:

Post a Comment