Monday, November 4, 2019

HISSSS!


Ouch! Got bit? Well not to worry because this particular snake is non lethal. In fact it’s this bite that sparked my interest in cars way back when I was younger. The snake I’m referring to is the Dodge Viper, in particular the GTS. Ever since I first saw one drive by it became my all time favorite car, so there was no way I could not have the various diecast releases. First up are the pre Mattel Matchbox  RT/10 and GTS Coupe, these are my favorite to date. Hot Wheels does have a RT/10 casting, but the proportions of it just don’t sit well with me compared to the Tyco made release. That’s why I prefer the Matchbox version. 



Next are the '05 Viper Coupe and SRT10 ACR Releases. Although a Viper is a Viper, I was never a huge fan of this generation. Don’t get me wrong, I still very much like them, but I never really fancied how the side and back end were shaped compared to the previous generation of Viper. 



So enter the 2013 SRT Viper, this generation of Viper seemed to go back to a more pronounced rear end and a reverse opening hood similar to the second generation Viper.


Last but not lease are my two GTS-R Vipers. The first one is the Dodge Viper GTS-R released in the Hot Wheels Mopar set and the last one is the SRT Viper GTS-R that is a Target Red Edition.



So what is your favorite generation of Dodge Viper, and what color would you choose for it? As always happy hunting and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment