Wednesday, December 28, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #168

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this year's last featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Batmobile
Brand Or Series: 2019 Batman (Walmart set)
Boulevard Rating: 10
How I Feel About This Release: This right here is my favorite version of the Batmobile, and this particular example of it is absolutely stunning! Of course, many collectors will like the black releases more, and I can totally understand why. But I love unique releases, and it just doesn't get any more unique than this! And to be honest, I feel it deserves an even higher rating than the one I gave it. So that should give you an even clearer picture of just how much I like this example of my favorite Batmobile.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment